Playlist 2 oktober

By Daniel Josefsson on lördag, oktober 03, 2009

Filed Under:

Här är all musik vi pumpade ut från DJ-båset under gårdagskvällen:

Tom T. Hall: That's how I got to Memphis
Fleetwood Mac: The green manalishi
Doug Kershaw: Louisiana man
Merle Haggard: I think I'll just stay here and drink
Johnny Seay: Mystery train
Crosby, Stills & Nash: Woodstock
Joe Barry: Is it wrong
Shel Silverstein: I got stoned and I missed it
Joe Barry: Backstreets of Houston
J.D. Blackfoot: One time woman
Arthur Alexander: Call me lonesome
Slim Jacobs: That's truck drivin'
Doug Kershaw: Diggy liggy lo
Kris Kristofferson: The silver tongued devil and I
Clint West: Big, blue diamonds
Lee Hazlewood: Cold hard times
Bobby Charles: Big boys cry
Allman Brothers Band: It's not my cross to bear
Johnny Seay: Blue moon of Kentucky
Chet Atkins & Merle Travis: Mutual admiration
Marty Robbins: The story of my life
Johnny Paycheck: The lovin' machine
Mickey Jupp's Legend: Cross country
David Allan Coe: Willie, Waylon and me
Jim Ford: Harlan county
Arthur Brown: Fire
Lonnie Mack: Outlaw asphalt hero
Hank Williams: Jambalaya (on the bayou)
Tom T. Hall: Salute to a switchblade
Creedence Clearwater Revival: Lookin' out my back door
Swamp Dogg: Total destruction of the mind
The Band: Up on Crickle Creek
Merry Clayton: Gimme shelter
Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson: Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys
Tom T. Hall: Cloudy days
Larry Jon Wilson: Ohoopee river bottomland
Randy And The Rockets: Let's do the cajun dance
Arthur Alexander: Turn around (and try me)
Merry Clayton: Southern man
Jerry Jeff Walker: Hairy ass hillbillies
Steve Earle: Marie
George Jones & Brenda Carter: Milwaukee, here I come
Arthur Alexander: Me and mine
Billy Joe Shaver: Black rose
Joe Barry: Little papoose
Johnny Cash: Man in black
Bettye Lavette: What condition my condition was in
Tom T. Hall: Tulsa telephone book
Dr. Hook: Everybody's makin' it big but me
Mickey Jupp's Legend: Cheque book
Jerry Reed: East bound and down
Joe Barry: Freedom express
Tompall Glaser: Put another log on the fire
Rod Bernard: My Jolie blonde
Gram Parsons: Streets of Baltimore
Gene King: Little cajun girl
Waylon Jennings: Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the basics of love)
Bob Shirley: Jailbird
Elvis Presley: Moody Blue
Tom T. Hall: A week in the county jail
Dr. Hook: Freakin' at the freaker's ball
Johnny Paycheck: I'm the only hell (my mama ever raised)
Kris Kristofferson: To beat the devil

0 kommentarer for this post